Join Our Team
As a pioneer in telemedicine and telehealth technology, we’ve supported the vision and promoted the success of both large and small companies across the world. TruClinic's disruptive technology makes is possible for any health care provider, payer or employer to offer online healthcare services via any computing device or telephone.
Headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah, TruClinic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TruClinic does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where TruClinic does business.
Inside Sales Representative
TruClinic currently has an opportunity available for an Inside Sales Representative that will be responsible for establishing relationships via phone and email with assigned locations.
Responsibilities- Provide inbound and outbound potential customer/partner support through phone, chat, and video; promptly and effectively respond to customer needs and requests
- Assist the field based Sales Representatives with scheduling and virtual coverage of said markets
- Establish and maintain professional business relationships with customer and potential customer contacts
- Provide effective communication and coordination with Client, area personnel, and management
- Communicate and drive campaigns, promotions and other initiatives as directed by management
- Complete assigned reporting functions effectively and in a timely manner
- Represent TruClinic and its Clients in a professional manner at all times
Qualifications- Minimum of one year healthcare sales experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and related computer hardware and software Proficiency with web-conferencing
- Knowledge of and experience in marketing, client relations, and account management
- Ability to work as a team member with other representatives, including those in the field
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; professional phone presence
- Self-driven with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to follow through and meet deadlines
- College degree preferred
Additional InformationIf selected, you may be asked to complete a video interview and must have access to a computer or device with a webcam. If offered employment with TruClinic, all new hires must pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen Apply Here